3031 Long Hollow Pike
Hendersonville, TN 37075
8:00, 9:30, and 11:15am
1200 Hartsville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
8:15, 9:30, 10:45, and 12:00pm
“The LORD heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.” – Psalm 147:3
GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone.
We will host a Grief Bootcamp on May 21, from 4 to 6 p.m. in Room 226 at our Hendersonville Campus. Come join us for a seminar on how to more effectively support and communicate through an existing specific ministry at Long Hollow or learn of ways to support and/or mentor those of all ages struggling with grief. Leaders, prospective leaders, or those who just want to be better equipped to share hope with the broken-hearted are welcome.
Please contact Roni Martin at email@example.com if you have questions or would like to sign up.
Hendersonville Campus: Room 224, Mondays at 6 p.m.
The next 13-week series will begin Monday, August 14, 2017.
Participants may join the classes at any time during the 13-week series.
Books for the class are available at the church for $16. If you would like further information about this ministry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 824-4006 ext 189. To find out more about the GriefShare curriculum, visit their website at griefshare.org.
- “Through a Season of Grief” – GriefShare
- “One Year Book of Hope” – Nancy Guthrie
- “Hearing Jesus Speak into Your Sorrow” – Nancy Guthrie
- “God’s healing for Life’s Losses” – Robert W. Kellemen PH.D
- “Grieving with Hope: Finding Comfort as You Journey Through Loss” – Kathy Leonard and Sam Hodges
- “Grace for the Widow” – Joyce Rogers
- “Where is God When it Hurts?” – Philip Yancey
- “The Hiding Place” – Corrie Ten Boom
- “Shattered Dreams” – Larry Crabb
- “Heaven” – Randy Alcorn
- “Breaking Free” – Beth Moore
- “One Year Women’s Devotional” – Donna Gaines
- “One Widow to Another” – Miriam Neff