3031 Long Hollow Pike
Hendersonville, TN 37075
8:00, 9:30, and 11:15am
1200 Hartsville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
8:15, 9:45, and 11:15 a.m.
Volunteer – LH Kids
We LOVE families at Long Hollow and that means we’re intentional about investing in and discipling the next generation. If you’re interested in making a difference in the lives of children and impacting families, then check out the volunteer opportunities in LH Kids.
Take a Test Drive!
One of the best ways to check out the LH Kids volunteer team is to take a test drive. A test drive gives you a one-time only, no-strings attached opportunity to shadow and observe a current volunteer. Discover the joy of serving in children’s ministry!
If you would like to join a Test Drive with us, please fill out this form. All participants will be required to complete a background check, per the safety policies of LH Kids.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
Group Leader – Guide children in age and stage appropriate activities, games, and Bible lessons using the provided curriculum to help them know God and find community.
Assistant Leader – Provide assistance in an LH Kids class by helping the group leader with games, activities, and Bible lessons using the provided curriculum.
Hallway Coordinator – Invest in 4-8 classroom leaders by offering classroom support, encouragement, and guidance during LH Kids services. Ensure that each child has an excellent experience, and that all safety policies are followed.
Worship Leader – Lead children in worship through song, hand motions, or with an instrument during large group time.
Puppets – Use puppets to share God’s truth with preschoolers and children in large group time.
Special Needs – Guide children with special needs in developmentally appropriate activities, games, and Bible lessons using the provided curriculum to help them know God and find community.
Check-In – Welcome families with a smile and assist them with the check-in process, ensuring that each guest has excellent first impression and that all safety policies are followed.
Media Tech & Production – Work behind the scenes, operating the audio, visual, and lighting portions of large group to provide a seamless and excellent experience for preschoolers and children where God’s truth is clearly communicated.
Infant and Toddler Leader – Care for infants and young toddlers by providing a safe, secure, and loving environment.
Host & Bible Storyteller – Communicate God’s truth to preschoolers or children in a large group setting using the provided scripts and curriculum. This person should be a dynamic communicator and storyteller.
We value safety and want to provide our children with a safe, secure, and welcoming environment. To ensure a top quality experience, we require all LH Kids volunteers to:
1) Be church members for at least three months: Click here to become a member of Long Hollow.
2) Complete a volunteer application OR if you under the age of 18, complete a leader in training application.
3) Complete a background check every two years for volunteers age 16 and up.
4) Complete the Stewards of Children training from Darkness to Light to help raise awareness and prevent child abuse.
5) Sign and agree to uphold the Child Protection Policy.
If you have questions about volunteering with LH Kids, please contact Lindsey West at email@example.com or (615) 824-4006 x131.
- Online Volunteer Application
- Volunteer Application (PDF)
- Criminal Background Screening Consent Form (PDF)
- Child Protection Policy with Code of Conduct (PDF)
- Report of Abuse (Online)
- Volunteer Application Renewal (PDF)
- Volunteer Application Renewal (Online)
- Leader in Training Application (PDF)
- Leader in Training Application (Online)
- LH Kids Procedures Handbook
- Stewards of Children Training (Online)