Please label everything with your student’s first initial and last name.
Students must be able to carry their own luggage from the bus to their assigned room.
- Please limit luggage to 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on (a backpack or similar)
- Sleeping bag or bedding for a twin bed
- Towels (showers & pool) and washcloths/hand towels
- Pajamas - All students and counselors must be fully covered (shorts and shirt).
- Comfortable clothing that can get dirty - Dress code for camp: no shirts with cutouts, no crop tops, no spaghetti straps, no short shorts/Daisy Dukes
- Clothes for theme days (optional) - Middle School: Country vs. Country Club and Heroes vs. Villains/High School: Country vs. Country Club and Construction
- Swimsuit and cover-up to wear to/from water activities - Girls: Swimsuits must be one-piece or tankini. Cover-up to and from pool must fully cover swimsuit./Guys: No Speedos. Shirts must be worn to and from the pool.
- Bible (paper version, not just digital), journal, and pen
- Toiletries (i.e. deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, shower soaps)
- Sunscreen (and aloe if your student tends to burn easily)
- Bug spray
- Flashlight (optional)
- Light jacket for rain or cool nights
- Spending money for merch and/or snacks (Optional. Average spent: $50. Vending machines are available at each dorm, so $1 bills are helpful.)
- Refillable water bottle (non-stainless steel are preferred)
- Water shoes (or shoes that can get wet) for white water rafting (Only for High School students who are pre-registered.)
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.