3031 Long Hollow Pike
Hendersonville, TN 37075
9:00 and 11:00am
1200 Hartsville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
9:15 and 11:15 a.m.
The Pray Together Challenge
Our church family is setting aside an hour to pray together during the health crisis in groups of 3-5 every day. Join in on the challenge and learn more here.
Long Hollow has a vast community of praying believers who check our prayer wall regularly to pray specifically for each request.
Thank you for your continued prayers for Fred Reyes. Praising God for the recent positive healing steps.
Here are the latest specific prayers for the next few days:
1. Fred's kidneys look like they are working well! PRAISE the Lord for this. If all goes well, they will not need to do dialysis again and can take out his tunnel catheter that they just put in a few weeks back!
2. Continue to pray that this antibiotic will WORK quickly and miraculously! Ask that Fred will not have ANY more fever and his white count will start going down dramatically.
3. Pray that Fred's vitals will continue to improve, allowing his lung capacity to increase and his body to gain strength.
4. ALWAYS pray for deep sleep so that Fred's mind can be clear and focused.
5. Pray that the doctors and team will have clarity and unity in the next steps for Fred's recovery.
6. Ask that in God's perfect timing, Fred will get discharged from the hospital -- not a day too soon, nor a day too late!
7. Pray for his wife, Sharon, to have continued strength and patience as the recovery journey takes a new path with rehab, and that I will be able to "roll with the punches."
Received: July 31, 2020
Powered by Prayer Engine