3031 Long Hollow Pike
Hendersonville, TN 37075
8:00, 9:30, & 11:15am
1200 Hartsville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
8:15, 9:45, & 11:30 a.m.
Safe People Support Group
Hendersonville | Published on December 31, 1969
Safe People is a biblically-based support group focused on helping individuals navigate boundaries in relationships.
The group utilizes a video, group discussion questions, and the book Safe People developed by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend, Christian psychologists and authors of many books including the highly popular Boundaries book.
The Winter/Spring Session of Safe People will start on January 20 and ends on May 12. This group will meet on Wednesday nights from 6:30-8:00 p.m. in room 149 and via Zoom. If you would like to join the Zoom group, please contact Scarlet at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more info about how to set up Zoom on your device click here.
Weekly Group Topics Include:
- What is an Unsafe Person?
- Personal Traits of Unsafe People
- Interpersonal Traits of Unsafe People
- How We Lost Our Safety
- Do I Have a “Safety Deficit?”
- Why Do I Choose Unsafe Relationships?
- False Solutions
- Why Do I Isolate Myself from People?
- What Are Safe People?
- Why Do We Need Safe People?
- Where Are the Safe People?
- Learning How to Be Safe?
- Should I Repair or Replace?