3031 Long Hollow Pike
Hendersonville, TN 37075
8:00, 9:30, and 11:15am
1200 Hartsville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
8:15, 9:45, and 11:15 a.m.
Food for Families
All Campuses | Published on September 23, 2019
Food for Families is a Long Hollow initiative to serve the community. Starting October 27, pick up your bag and grocery list at church. You may return your full bags to the church on November 10th and 17th.
The Shopping List
- 2 – 15.25 oz cans of corn
- 2 – 14.5 oz cans of green beans
- 2 – 6 oz boxes of stuffing mix
- 1 – 13-15 oz box of instant potatoes
- 1 – 14 oz can of cranberry sauce
- 2 – .87 oz envelopes of turkey gravy mix
- 1 – 19.5 oz box brownie mix
- 1 – $10 Kroger gift card for turkey (put in envelope)
Volunteers from every campus will come together to distribute Thanksgiving bags on November 22 and 23.
Volunteer to Distribute Bags
Click here to sign up to help us deliver food. We are looking for volunteers to help distribute Thanksgiving bags to Title 1 schools and families of the schools on November 22 and 23 from 9 a.m. to noon. Volunteers will meet on both days at the Hendersonville Campus by the FedEx truck in the parking lot near the basketball courts. Volunteers will drive by the truck and be handed their bags and addresses for delivery. Please note that the last day to sign up to volunteer is November 13.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.