Each Wednesday night during the school year, LH Kids provides programming from 6:15 – 7:45 p.m. for children from 6 weeks old through fifth grade. Drop-off begins at 6:15 p.m., and we kindly request that all children are picked up no later than 7:45 p.m.
WHAT TO EXPECT: Beginning August 18, preschoolers and kindergartners will start a five-week series about prayer called, "Hey God!" Kids will see that they can talk to God in any way, about anything, anytime, and anywhere. It’s as easy as saying, “Hey God!” Kids will learn that one way they can pray is by following the acronym PRAY - praise, repent, ask, and YES! By the end of the series, they’ll know and understand what God’s Word tells us in Philippians 4:6: “Don’t worry about anything. No matter what happens, tell God about everything. Ask and pray, and give thanks to Him.”
Students in 1st-5th grade will have the opportunity to participate in one of the following five-week tracks on the topic of their choice:
- Faith & Fitness: How to build up our faith and our bodies to live for God.
- Jesus Takes Center Stage: Bringing God's Word to life through drama.
- Creating in the Waiting: How God uses creativity to grow us in our faith.
These students will attend the same location and session for five weeks straight, then we'll launch new sessions September 22.
Wednesday Night Schedule
- August 11: Next Gen Fall Kick-Off: LH Kids Block Party + LH Students Dodgeball // 6:30 - 8:30 pm
All activities for children will be outside and family-style, meaning that parent supervision is required throughout the night.
- August 18: LH Kids drop-off programing begins // 6:15-7:45 pm.
All kid’s check-in is in the Gathering Area on the first floor.
- October 6: No LH Kids Programming // Fall Break
- October 27: LH Kids Halloween Party
Children are encouraged to dress up in a costume and invite their friends. No scary costumes please. 6:15-7:45 pm.
- November 24: No LH Kids Programming // Thanksgiving Break
- December 15: LH Kids Christmas Party 6:15-7:45 pm // Last night of LH Kids programming for the year