3031 Long Hollow Pike
Hendersonville, TN 37075
9:00 and 11:00am
1200 Hartsville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
9:15 and 11:15 a.m.
You can find a current list of job openings at Long Hollow below. Please click “Apply Now” and fill out the form to express your interest. If you have any questions about employment opportunities at Long Hollow, please contact Tina Tyler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check back often for more job opportunities.
Part-Time Ministry Assistant – Gallatin Campus
We are seeking applicants for a Ministry Assistant at our Gallatin location. This is a part time, non-exempt position. This position supports all ministry efforts and administrative duties associated with the Gallatin Campus and may require some Wednesday evenings and Sundays on an as-needed basis.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and requirements:
- High school diploma
- Is a Christ follower and is involved in a church
- Teachable, flexible, and willing to take direction from leaders
- Proficient in Mac programs as well as in Excel and Word
- Strong administrative and organization skills
- Possesses strong communication skills – ability to communicate well with others in conversations and emails
- Can organize and plan for meetings
- Able to organize and maintain multiple calendars for the team
We are seeking applicants for a Preschool Minister for our Children’s Ministry. This is a full time, exempt position, with benefits that include medical insurance, vacation and holidays. In addition to weekday responsibilities, this position is required to work Sundays during worship services and Wednesday evenings. This position supports all ministry efforts associated with the LH Kids Ministry and specifically focuses on the preschool ministry for the Hendersonville campus.
The successful applicate will have the following skills and requirements:
- Is a Christ follower with a personal commitment to Jesus Christ as his or her Lord and Savior.
- Has a bachelor’s degree in children’s ministry related field (i.e. Biblical studies, church ministry, church leadership, education, early childhood development)
- Flexible in work schedule; i.e. Sundays, Wednesday evenings, camps, VBS, and some weekend events.
- 2-5 Years of ministry and/or leadership experience
- Ability to recruit, train, and lead volunteers in a large scale environment
- Relational leader with the ability to make people feel known, valued, and appreciated
- Has a strong understanding of childhood development
- Ability to communicate God’s Word to both children and parents
- Familiarity with Planning Center Online and Rock is a plus, but not required
- Servant-hearted leader with teachable spirit
- Possesses basic knowledge of Mac applications, as well as, but not limited to, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Ability to plan, organize, and execute large events.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, is humble, gentle, dignified, and respectful of others.
- Ability to react appropriately under pressure, apply good judgment, use sound decision-making and problem solving skills in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Possesses strong organizational skills, with the ability to adapt to changing priorities and meet expected deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to handle confidential matters discreetly and efficiently.
- Ability to manage budgets and spreadsheets
Long Hollow Weekday Preschool Teacher
Long Hollow Weekday Preschool, our part-time Mother’s Day Out Program, is hiring experienced preschool teachers for both the Gallatin and Hendersonville locations. This is a part time position from August – May.
Teachers must agree to abstain from drugs and alcohol during their time of employment. Each class teacher is responsible for their classroom’s arrangement and appearance, building relationships with the children and their parents, and following all our classroom guidelines.
This position does not provide any benefits, including insurance or holidays.
- Must be professionally prepared as a caregiver and teacher of young children.
- Be a Christ follower and have a personal commitment to Jesus Christ as his/her Lord and Savior.
- Be available to work Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 am – 2:30 pm at the Hendersonville location or Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:30 am – 2:30 pm at the Gallatin location.
- Be a responsible, sensitive, and mature individual who is able to relate well to both children and adults.
- The person selected for this position will be responsible for the general supervision and care of young children.
- You will be required to pass a background screening process.