3031 Long Hollow Pike
Hendersonville, TN 37075
8:00, 9:30, and 11:00am
1200 Hartsville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
8:15, 9:45, and 11:15 a.m.
You can find a current list of job openings at Long Hollow below. Please click “Apply Now” and fill out the form to express your interest. If you have any questions about employment opportunities at Long Hollow, please contact Tina Tyler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check back often for more job opportunities.
Treasure Creek Teacher
Treasure Creek, our part-time Mother’s Day Out Program, is hiring experienced preschool teachers for both the Gallatin and Hendersonville locations. This is a part time position from August – May.
Teachers must agree to abstain from drugs and alcohol during their time of employment. Each class teacher is responsible for their classroom’s arrangement and appearance, building relationships with the children and their parents, and following all our classroom guidelines.
This position does not provide any benefits, including insurance or holidays.
- Must be professionally prepared as a caregiver and teacher of young children.
- Be a Christ follower and have a personal commitment to Jesus Christ as his/her Lord and Savior.
- Be available to work Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 am – 2:30 pm at the Hendersonville location or Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:30 am – 2:30 pm at the Gallatin location.
- Be a responsible, sensitive, and mature individual who is able to relate well to both children and adults.
- The person selected for this position will be responsible for the general supervision and care of young children.
- You will be required to pass a background screening process.
Housekeeping Team Member
We are seeking a person to join our Housekeeping Team. Duties will include: General cleaning tasks (sweeping, mopping, etc.), and picking up trash and transporting to a vehicle.
This can be a day or night position, with some time needed occasionally on weekends; approximately 20 hours per week.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Is a Christ follower with a personal commitment to Jesus Christ as his/her Lord and Savior
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 65 pounds
- Ability to work at nights, without fear of being alone in a building