3031 Long Hollow Pike
Hendersonville, TN 37075
8:00, 9:30, and 11:00am
1200 Hartsville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
8:15, 9:45, and 11:15 a.m.
Single Mom’s Night Off
- November 30, 2018
- Who: Any single moms in our community
- Where: Hendersonville and Gallatin campuses
- When: 6-9 p.m. registration opens at 5:30 p.m.
- Campus: All Campuses
- Childcare: Registration is required and spots are limited
Registration is now closed for this event.
Here at Long Hollow, we love our single moms! For the past 10 years, we have offered The Gift as a special way to kick off the Christmas season and meet some of their needs. In preparation for this years’ event we talked to several single moms and found that one of the biggest needs for a single mom is child-free time to get things done or just have to themselves. With that in mind, this year we want to take the opportunity to do just that…give you a night off!
On Friday, November 30 we want to offer you the opportunity to let us take care of your children. We will provide a fun-filled program for them with dinner included for three hours. And for you, we are providing three child-free hours for you to have some free time to go shopping, relax or go to dinner with friends!
We will have Grab-and-Go dinners available. (Please let us know when you register if you’d like one.) If you would like to stay on campus after dropping off your children, we will have the following activities planned.
Candy Cane Cinema
Unwind and cozy up to watch two back-to-back Christmas movies with popcorn and candy.
- 6:00 p.m. showing of “Miracle on 34th Street”
- 7:30 p.m. showing of “A Wish for Christmas”
Enjoy some downtime with a cup of coffee or hot chocolate and chat with friends or get to know some new ones in our Yuletide Café. We will also have s’mores and games available to play.
We will not be doing giveaways like we have in the past. Instead we will be giving each mom an identical gift bags. Please limit donations to the following list of items:
- Gift cards to area nail salons for a manicure or pedicure
- Betty Crocker (or similar) sugar cookie mix (not refrigerated)
- Swiss Miss (or similar) 8 ct Hot Cocoa Mix
- Christmas-themed Cookie Cutters (standard sized)
- Red finger nail polish
- Small, comfy throw blankets
If you’d like to purchase any of these items via Amazon, please check out this link.
Donations can be dropped off in the box provided in the Living Room or at the church office.
For questions contact Sara Hepburn or call the church office at (615) 824-4006.