3031 Long Hollow Pike
Hendersonville, TN 37075
8:00, 9:30, and 11:15am
1200 Hartsville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
8:15, 9:45, and 11:15 a.m.
Middle School Camp 2020
- June 13-17, 2020
- Who: Middle School Students
- Where: Ocoee Ridge Camp
- When: June 13-17, 2020
- Campus: All Campuses
- Cost: $250 March 28 - April 1, $300 April 2 - May 18, $325 May 20 and after
There is a $25 non-refundable deposit to reserve a spot.
Camp is coming, and it’s time to save your spot!
Middle School Camp will be June 13-17, 2020 at Ocoee Ridge Camp. From March 29 – April 1, the cost will be $250. If you register between April 2 – May 17 the cost will be $300. After May 18, the cost will be $325. You may reserve your spot at camp with a $25 non-refundable deposit. Your final balance will be due at check-in.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to some questions you might ask about Student Camp 2020.
Where will camp be this year?
We are so excited to host camp at Ocoee Ridge Camp! It is about 3 hours away in Cleveland, Tennessee.
What activities will we be doing this year at camp in addition to worship and small group time?
Camp will be filled with adventurous activities with favorites like low ropes, paintball, and our world-class wave pool. Ocoee Ridge Camp provides a unique environment that is designed to make memories. Other activities include sand volleyball, an adventure race course, and large recreation field for games and sports.
Will there be a pool at camp?
There will be a pool. In fact, it is out world-class wave pool. Make sure to pack appropriate swimwear for pool days!
What is the dress code for Camp?
Please do not to pack anything that:
- Advertises alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs
- Explicitly or implicitly promotes racism, sexism, or hatred of any group or person
- Explicitly or implicitly refers to sexual actions or situations
- Has spaghetti straps
- Is excessively short or tight-fitting
While at camp, we ask that students and adults:
- Wear closed-toed shoes to recreation.
- Wear modest, finger-tip length shorts for both guys and girls.
- Wear modest one-piece bathing suits.
- Do not dress in a way that calls attention to their underwear (sagging your pants, rolling down your waistbands, etc.).
- A dark t-shirt when they participate in messy games or water games.
What do I need to bring to camp?
- finger-tip length shorts
- tennis shoes for recreation and sandals if desired
- personal hygiene items
- bedding, including pillow
- money for snacks, Chick-fil-A, and speaker items
What should I NOT bring to camp?
Alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs, fireworks, any kind of weapon. We recommend no radios, iPods, CD players, play station portables or other gaming devices, roller blades, or skateboards. If students do bring cell phones or iPods, please ensure these are not distractions at camp or they will be taken away.
What size sheets do I need for camp?
Some of the bunk-houses have regular twin-sized beds, while some have XL twin-sized beds. Play it safe, and pack XL twin sheets.
What is the cost of camp?
From March 29 – April 1, the cost for Middle School camp is $250. If you register between April 2 – May 17 the cost will be $300. After May 18, the cost will be $325. You may reserve your spot at camp with a $25 non-refundable deposit. Your final balance will be due at registration.
We can’t wait to see you there!