3031 Long Hollow Pike
Hendersonville, TN 37075
8:00, 9:30, and 11:00am
1200 Hartsville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
8:15, 9:45, and 11:15 a.m.
High School Camp 2018
- June 20-25, 2018
- Who: High School Students
- Where: Ocoee Ridge Camp
- When: June 20-25
- Campus: All Campuses
- Cost: Early bird price: $320 until May 2. After May 2: $355
There is a $25 non-refundable deposit to reserve a spot.Register Online Now
Camp is coming, and it’s time to save your spot!
High School Camp will be June 20-25, 2018, at Ocoee Ridge Camp. The early bird price is $320 until May 2. After May 2, the price will go up to $355. There is a $25 non-refundable deposit to reserve a spot.
Check out the Camp Preview Guide before you go.
SUNDAY, JUNE 3 2018
Gallatin 11:45 a.m. (Basement)
Hendersonville 10:30 a.m. (Student Building)
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 6 2018
Gallatin 6:00 p.m. (Basement)
Hendersonville 6:30 p.m. (Student Building)
ALL STUDENTS CHECK-IN
SUNDAY, JUNE 10, 2018
Gallatin 11:45 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (Basement)
Hendersonville 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (Student Building)
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to some questions you might ask about Student Camp 2018.
Where will camp be this year?
We are so excited to host camp at Ocoee Ridge Camp for the second year! It is about 3 hours away in Cleveland, Tennessee.
What activities will we be doing this year at camp in addition to worship and small group time?
Camp will be filled with adventurous activities with favorites like low ropes, paintball, and our world-class wave pool. Ocoee Ridge Camp provides a unique environment that is designed to make memories. Other activities include sand volleyball, an adventure race course, and large recreation field for games and sports.
Will other groups be on campus while we are there?
Long Hollow is taking over the entire camp. The only students at Camp Ocoee Ridge will be Long Hollow Students!
Will there be a pool at camp?
This year there will be a pool. In fact, it is out world-class wave pool. Make sure to pack appropriate swimwear for pool days!
What is the dress code for Camp?
Please do not to pack anything that:
- Advertises alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs
- Explicitly or implicitly promotes racism, sexism, or hatred of any group or person
- Explicitly or implicitly refers to sexual actions or situations
- Has spaghetti straps
- Is excessively short or tight-fitting
While at camp, we ask that students and adults:
- Wear closed-toed shoes to recreation.
- Wear modest, finger-tip length shorts for both guys and girls.
- Wear modest one-piece bathing suits.
- Do not dress in a way that calls attention to their underwear (sagging your pants, rolling down your waistbands, etc.).
- A dark t-shirt when they participate in messy games or water games.
What do I need to bring to camp?
- finger-tip length shorts
- tennis shoes for recreation and sandals if desired
- personal hygiene items
- bedding, including pillow
- money for snacks, Chick-fil-A, and speaker items
What should I NOT bring to camp?
Alcohol, tobacco, illegal drugs, fireworks, any kind of weapon. We recommend no radios, iPods, CD players, play station portables or other gaming devices, roller blades, or skateboards. If students do bring cell phones or iPods, please ensure these are not distractions at camp or they will be taken away.
What size sheets do I need for camp?
Some of the bunk-houses have regular twin-sized beds, while some have XL twin-sized beds. Play it safe, and pack XL twin sheets.
What is the cost of camp?
Before May 2, the cost for high school camp is $320. After May 2, the cost will be $355. You may reserve your spot at camp with a $25 non-refundable deposit. Your final balance will be due at registration.
We can’t wait to see you there!