3031 Long Hollow Pike
Hendersonville, TN 37075
8:00, 9:30, and 11:00am
1200 Hartsville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
8:15, 9:45, and 11:15 a.m.
Financial Peace University
- September 4 - November 20, 2019
- Who: Anyone who would like to take control of their money
- Where: Next Steps Room at Gallatin and Hendersonville Campuses
- When: Wednesday Nights from 6:15 - 7:45 p.m. (September 4 is an interest meeting, classes begin September 11)
- Campus: All Campuses
- Cost: $109
- Childcare: Childcare is provided through 5th grade with registration only
Sign up for FPU by clicking one of the links below
Financial Peace University is a nine-lesson class taught by financial expert Dave Ramsey that will teach you how to take control of your money. It will help you achieve your financial goals by showing you how to eliminate debt, save for the future, and give like never before. You will be challenged and motivated to make a plan for your money and change your family tree forever.
- This class provides:
- Training videos with Dave Ramsey and an in-depth workbook.
- Helpful digital tools and personal budgeting app.
- Fellowship and accountability with other members at Long Hollow.
An interest meeting will be held on September 4th. Register through the FPU website by clicking the link to the right. If you have any questions contact Drew Hardison for Hendersonville or Mike and Leann Warren for Gallatin.
Childcare is provided through grade 5 by registration only. Please register for childcare here.