3031 Long Hollow Pike
Hendersonville, TN 37075
9:00 and 11:00am
1200 Hartsville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
9:15 and 11:15 a.m.
Farmers to Families Food Distribution
- March 1-29, 2021
- Who: Anyone at LH who is interested in serving
- Where: Hendersonville Campus
- When: Every Monday in March - Volunteers arrive at 2:45 - Semi Truck arrives at 3:00 - Food distribution begins at 3:30
- Campus: All Campuses
Due to COVID and other life circumstances, there are many in our community experiencing food insecurities. Long Hollow has been given the opportunity to be a distribution site for the Farmers to Families Food Boxes. By meeting this physical need, we are opening the door to pray over and have gospel conversations with our community. This is a family friendly serve opportunity.
Each Monday in March we will be receiving a semi truck full of 30-50 pound boxes of fresh produce, dairy, and protein. We will have a weekly drive through event for our community to pick up the boxes.
Register to serve by following the link under “Event Details”.
Schedule For Each Monday In March:
- Volunteers arrive at 2:45
- Semi Truck arrives at 3:00
- Food distribution begins at 3:30