3031 Long Hollow Pike
Hendersonville, TN 37075
8:00, 9:30, and 11:00am
1200 Hartsville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
8:15, 9:45, and 11:15 a.m.
Amped – VBS 2018
- June 3-7, 2018
- Who: Families with children age 3 (born before 8/15/14) to rising 5th graders
- When: 6 - 8:30 p.m.
- Campus: Gallatin, Hendersonville
- Cost: FREE!
Registration is now closed.
VBS is an opportunity for children to come together with their peers to learn about God and grow in their faith.
VBS is Sunday, June 3 to Thursday, June 7, from 6-8:30 p.m. at the Hendersonville and Gallatin Campuses. VBS is for children ages 3 years old to rising 5th graders. (Children must be born on or before 8/15/14.) This year’s theme is Amped. We want children to live fully alive in Jesus! Throughout the week, children will discover that God is with us, has a plan for us, and invites us to be a part of His story to change the world.
The deadline to register is May 27, 2018. Registration for VBS is free!
- Sunday night, check-in will begin at 5:00 p.m. in the Gathering Area and children may be dropped off in their classrooms starting at 5:30 pm. The rest of the week, check-in will begin at 5:30 pm in the Gathering Area.
- Parking is available in front of the chapel and by the LH Kids entryway. Please follow the signs for LH Kids Event Parking when you arrive at Long Hollow.
- Children will receive a snack each night of VBS, but parents are encouraged to feed their children dinner before VBS. If your child has allergies, an alternate snack may be provided or please feel free to send your child with a safe, nut-free food option. Please make sure it’s clearly labeled with their first and last name. No nut products will be served.
- Family Night is Thursday, June 7 from 6 – 8:30 p.m. We’ll start the night with a mini family service in the worship center (15-20 minutes), followed by food trucks, bounce houses for all ages, and festivities outside. Parents/guardians are expected to remain on campus with their children throughout the night. Children will not be dropped off in classrooms during Family Night. Please come prepared with cash or card to purchase food from a variety of food trucks.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serve as a VBS volunteer!
We’d love your help to make VBS a success. There is a spot for everyone, and you do not have to be a classroom teacher in order to help. We need hallway coordinators, tech support, and help handing out snacks, checking in kids, and watching over rec time. Please fill out this form if you are interested in volunteering.