3031 Long Hollow Pike
Hendersonville, TN 37075
8:00, 9:30, and 11:00am
1200 Hartsville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
8:15, 9:45, and 11:15 a.m.
Adventure Seekers – VBS 2019
- July 17-21, 2019
- Who: Ages 4 - Rising 5th Grade
- Campus: All Campuses
- Cost: FREE
Please register by July 14Register Online Now
Join LH Kids for a fun-filled week with a new adventure each day! Adventure Seekers VBS is an opportunity for children to come together with other kids to learn about God and grow in their faith. This year, we also want to show the love of Christ to our community in a tangible way through family service projects near the end of the week.
This event is for children ages 4 – rising 5th grade. Adventure Seekers will be held at both our Hendersonville and Gallatin campuses, and begins Wednesday, July 17, through Sunday, July 21.
- Wednesday, July 17: 6-8:30 pm
- Thursday, July 18: 6-8:30 pm
- Friday, July 19: 6-8:30 pm
- Saturday, July 20: Family Service Projects in the Community
- Sunday, July 21: VBS Family Day; normal Sunday service schedule followed by Family Fun Day outside
The deadline to register is July 14. Registration for VBS is free!
- Check-in will begin at 5:30 p.m. in the lobbies of both locations. Children may be dropped off in their classrooms starting at 5:45 pm.
- Parking is available in front of the chapel and by the LH Kids entryway in Hendersonville, and in the main lots in Gallatin. Please follow the signs for LH Kids Event Parking when you arrive at Long Hollow.
- Children will receive a light snack each night of VBS, but we strongly recommend that you feed your child dinner before VBS. We also encourage your child to bring a reusable water bottle clearly labeled with their first and last name each night of VBS. Water stations will be available for your child to refill his/her water bottle. If your child has allergies, an alternate snack may be provided (please feel free to send your child with a safe, nut-free food option). If you bring a snack, please label it with your child’s first and last name. No nut products will be served.
- Closed-toe shoes are highly recommended. Children will be running and playing outside.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serve as a VBS volunteer!
We’d love your help to make VBS a success. There is a spot for everyone, and you do not have to be a classroom teacher in order to help. We need hallway coordinators, tech support, snack helpers, rec helpers, and more. Please fill out this form if you are interested in volunteering.