3031 Long Hollow Pike
Hendersonville, TN 37075
8:00, 9:30, and 11:15am
1200 Hartsville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
8:15, 9:30, 10:45, and 12:00pm
Serve – Guest Services
The following positions do not require the completion of our volunteer application. If any of these positions interest you, simply contact Amber Graves:
- Hospitality Team – Prepare a breakfast/snack item for our Sunday volunteers once or twice a month.
- Usher – For LH men; greet guests, assist in seating prior to and during worship; assist in collecting the offering and distributing the Lord’s Supper.
- Section Host – Assist in greeting and seating people in the Worship Center; usher during offering; count your section.
- Exterior & Interior Greeters – Welcome and greet people to our church; assist with opening doors. Positions are available on exterior building doors, as well as doors leading into the Worship Center.
- Lobby Host – Make guests feel welcome and answer questions as they enter the building. Assist in finding classrooms, Guest Services, etc
- Living Room Host (Hendersonville Campus) – Welcome guests, answer questions, and c
ommunicate with individuals by giving them information about our church.
- Service Prep Team (Hendersonville Campus) – Organize and fill seat-back pockets Sundays and/or midweek.
- Lord’s Supper Team – Serve when needed in helping refill Communion elements and cleaning the trays.
- Volunteer Check-In – Sign individuals into our volunteer system, answer questions about being a volunteer, and welcome others to Volunteer Central.
- Parking Team – Assist in the direction of vehicles into and out of the parking lot. Welcome people with a smil and a wave. Coordinate the flow of traffic.
- Shuttle Team (Hendersonville Campus) – Drive shuttle carts to assist people from the far ends of the parking lot.
- Shuttle Bus Welcome Team (Hendersonville Campus) – Welcome guests riding the bus to campus, thanking them for using the bus.
- Admin Team – Help with a variety of admin jobs Sundays and/or midweek.
- Special Events Team – Be on call to help as needed regarding LH special events.
For the following positions, we ask those interested to complete our Volunteer Application, obtain membership at Long Hollow for at least three months, and comply to a background check. Click here to complete the application online or click here to download a PDF of the application. Download a copy of the Criminal Background Screening Consent here and turn in a completed copy to the area’s volunteer coordinator.
If you have questions about serving at Long Hollow, please contact Amber Graves at firstname.lastname@example.org or (615) 824-4006 x115.
- Lead Usher – A position for LH Men; oversee the assignments of all ushers, collection of offerings, and Communion; responsible for depositing all offerings in our count room.
- Resource Central (Hendersonville Campus) – Provide great service to individuals seeking to purchase items through our resource store. Assist in ringing up and stocking items.
- Java Central and Java Express – Provide great service to individuals seeking concession items for sale. Share a smile with someone in this exciting volunteer role!