3031 Long Hollow Pike
Hendersonville, TN 37075
8:00, 9:30, and 11:15am
1200 Hartsville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
8:15, 9:30, 10:45, and 12:00pm
Serve – Adult Ministry
All members must fill out a Volunteer Application to serve in most Adult Ministry capacities. Click here to complete the application online or click here to download a PDF of the application. If applicable, download a copy of the Criminal Background Screening Consent here and turn in a completed copy to the area’s volunteer coordinator.
If you have questions about serving at Long Hollow, please contact Amber Graves at email@example.com or (615) 824-4006 x187.
- Adult Life Group Leader – We need dependable leaders willing to teach and often host a Group of adults in Biblical truth as part of our Groups Ministry at Long Hollow. There are opportunities for leaders in Co-ed, Men’s, Women’s, Singles, and College Groups. We ask our leaders to be members at Long Hollow of at least three months, to comply to a background check, and to abstain from alcohol while in their leadership position. Please contact Mike Anthony with any questions or concerns regarding Small Group leadership.
- Benevolence Ministry Volunteers – Review applications for financial assistance from people in financial crisis. Requirements include membership at Long Hollow Baptist Church for three months, availability during weekdays, and an interview. This serving opportunity does not require completion of the volunteer application. Please contact our Benevolence Coordinator, Marla Medlock, if this need interests you.
- Baptistry Volunteers – Celebrate with people their decision for baptism and be willing to serve 1/2 hour before the worship services on an “as needed” basis. We can work with anyone’s schedule, every week or once a month. You would be assisting with preparation for the baptism and during the actual baptism. To be a baptistry volunteer, you must be a member of Long Hollow of at least three months. This serving opportunity does not require completion of the volunteer application. Please contact Julie Dunlap if this need interests you.
- Financial Coach – Are you familiar with financial disciplines that equip people to live out their financial lives as good stewards? Would you be interested in coaching others on how they can build financial security? Long Hollow needs volunteers who can coach others who are struggling financially. Requirements: Must be debt free, must tithe, & must be a member at Long Hollow of at least one year. There will also be an interview with our Adult Staff. This serving opportunity does not require completion of the volunteer application. Please contact Marla Medlock if this need interests you.
- Adult Special Events – There are opportunities for LH Adults to assist in preparation for various events hosted by our Couples, Men’s, Women’s, Singles, and College ministries. We ask that those serving during special events are members at Long Hollow. This serving opportunity does not require completion of the volunteer application. Please contact Ashley Wagoner if this need interests you.
Sign up Today!
To sign up for any of the positions above, please fill out the form at the link below or click the corresponding name listed in the descriptions above to contact us via email.