3031 Long Hollow Pike
Hendersonville, TN 37075
8:00, 9:30, & 11:15am
1200 Hartsville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
8:15, 9:45, & 11:30 a.m.
Real Love Resources
All Campuses | Published on January 30, 2020
As we journey through our Real Love series, we know there are lots of questions about marriage, sex, relationships, and parenting. While we can’t answer each question individually, we wanted to provide a space to share helpful resources for you to consult as you walk through this season of life.
- The Meaning of Marriage by Tim Keller
- Choosing Marriage by Debra Fileta
- Love in Every Season by Debra Fileta
- Sheet Music by Dr. Kevin Leman
- Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas
- You and Me Forever by Francis & Lisa Chan
- Mingling of Souls by Matt Chandler
- For Women Only by Shaunti Feldhahn
- For Men Only by Shaunti Feldhahn
- The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian
- The Power of a Praying Husband by Stormie Omartian
- Boundaries in Marriage by Henry Cloud & John Townsend
- Men Are Like Waffles—Women Are Like Spaghetti by Bill & Pam Farrell
- When Sinners Say “I Do” by Dave Harvey
- 8 Mosquitoes that Drain the Life out of Marriage and Relationships by Steve and Debbile Wilson
- 7 Days to a Stronger Marriage (for Wives) by Dave & Ashley Willis
- 7 Days to a Stronger Marriage (for Husbands) by Dave & Ashley Willis
- Love & Respect by Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
- Created for Connection by Sue Johnson and Kenneth Sanderfer
- Married… But Lonely by David Clarke
- Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts by Les & Leslie Parrott
- Sex in a Broken World by Paul David Tripp
- How to Act Right When Your Spouse Acts Wrong by Leslie Vernick
- True Love Dates by Debra Fileta
- Single, Dating, Engaged, Married by Ben Stuart
- Mingling of Souls by Matt Chandler
- Not Yet Married by Marshall Segal
- Married With Benefits by FamilyLife
- FamilyLife Blended
- FamilyLife Today
- FamilyLife This Week
- Fierce Marriage
- Authentic Intimacy
Web and Content Filters
- Covenant Eyes
Covenant Eyes is a great tool for D-Groups and accountability partners to keep an eye on web activity across a variety of devices. It actively monitors screen activity, sites visited, and videos watched, and provides a trusted partner with a transparent list of that activity for healthy conversation and discussion.
OpenDNS is a free service that you can set up with your home’s WiFi router to block certain websites and categories of sites. Remember, it only filters internet content that’s accessed over WiFi; it does not filter the content accessed over cellular internet connections.
Circle is a device that works alongside your WiFi router to control the content that’s accessible by various devices in your home. It’s similar to OpenDNS, but allows you to filter content only on kids devices (for instance).
VidAngel is a subscription service that works alongside of streaming services like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and more. For many shows and movies, it can filter out profanity, nudity, sex scenes, and other innapropriate content.
Mobicip is a subscription service that you can install on all of your child’s devices to filter and block content at the device level. Whether its a smartphone, tablet, or laptop, Mobicip can limit screentime, block categories of content, and block entire sites entirely. It also sends detailed reports to parents of activity and web searches, and children can request access to certain sites on a case-by-case basis. This is a great solution for kids and teens devices since it filters content at home, on other networks (like friend’s houses), and over cellular connections too.
Bark is a subscription monitoring service that passively watches for dangerous activity on your kids devices. It’s a helpful tool for facilitating conversation, but our staff prefers Mobicip for more direct control over content allowed on a device.