3031 Long Hollow Pike
Hendersonville, TN 37075
8:00, 9:30, and 11:00am
1200 Hartsville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
8:15, 9:45, and 11:15 a.m.
LH Missions: The Dropp’s Orphan Care Needs
All Campuses | Published on February 28, 2017
Dan and Michelle Dropp have answered God’s call for them to serve in orphan care. They will be moving (along with their teenage daughter, Jensen) to Uganda in July 2017 to open an orphan baby home. Follow along on their Facebook page for more news and updates.
If you would like to help the Dropps, you may purchase items online from their baby registry. They are also accepting donations from the list below. Please drop items by the church offices or bring them to the Living Room during worship services on Sundasy in Hendersonville.
- Mosquito nets (19 total)
- Crib sheets (boy and girl)
- Cribs from registry (23 total)
- Changing table from registry (5 total)
- Baby towels/washcloths
- Baby wash
- Receiving blankets
- Toddler spoons/forks
- Changing pad liners
- Changing pads for tables
- Newborn/toddler tubs
- Waterproof crib pads
- Preemie clothing (boy and girl)
Their top needs are:
- Disposable diapers (all sizes but especially preemie) – The Dropps will be using cloth but need disposables for sick days and preemies/babies under 10 pounds.
- Formula (powdered with 2018 expiration or later)