3031 Long Hollow Pike
Hendersonville, TN 37075
8:00, 9:30, and 11:00am
1200 Hartsville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
8:15, 9:45, and 11:15 a.m.
Food for Families
All Campuses | Published on October 22, 2017
Food for Families is a Long Hollow initiative to serve the community in which we live by providing Thanksgiving meals for families in need.
Starting October 22, pick up your bag and grocery list at church. We’ll collect full bags at the church on November 5 and 12 to load them on the truck to be delivered!
The Shopping List
- 2 – 15.25 oz cans of corn
- 2 – 14.5 oz cans of green beans
- 2 – 6 oz boxes of stuffing mix
- 1 – 13-15 oz box of instant potatoes
- 1 – 14 oz can of cranberry sauce
- 2 – .87 oz envelopes of turkey gravy mix
- 1 – 19.5 oz box brownie mix
- 1 – $10 Kroger gift card for turkey (put in envelope)
Volunteers from every campus will come together to distribute Thanksgiving bags on November 17 and 18.
Volunteer to Distribute Bags
Click here to sign up to help us deliver food. We are looking for volunteers to help serve on November 17 and 18 from 9 a.m. to noon. Volunteers will meet on both days at the Hendersonville Campus by the FedEx truck in the parking lot near the basketball courts. Volunteers can come for the whole time or stop by at any point to help with delivery and sorting bags. Please note that the last day to sign up to volunteer is November 10.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.