3031 Long Hollow Pike
Hendersonville, TN 37075
8:00, 9:30, and 11:15am
1200 Hartsville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
8:15, 9:30, 10:45, and 12:00pm
You can find a current list of job openings at Long Hollow below. Please click “Apply Now!” and fill out the form to express your interest. If you have any questions about employment opportunities at Long Hollow, please contact Janet Chambers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check back often for more job opportunities.
Life Groups/College Ministry Assistant
We are seeking applicants for Life Groups/College ministry assistant. This is a full time, non-exempt position, with benefits that include medical insurance, vacation and holidays. This position is required to work Sunday through Thursday.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and requirements:
- High school diploma
- Is a Christ follower and is involved in church.
- An excellent working knowledge of and ability to use, Excel, Word, Pages, and Numbers.
- Familiarity with church software program will be a plus.
- Advanced experience using Mac computer and programs.
- Strong administrative and organization skills.
- Posesses strong communication skills – able to communicate well with others in conversations and emails.
- Proficient in social media, such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Can organize and plan for meetings.
- Knowledge of Life Groups and their purpose will be a plus.
- Able to organize and maintain multiple calendars for the team.
- Able to organize and coordinate various events throughout the year.
LH Kids Childcare Workers
We are accepting applications for paid childcare workers; the persons selected for this position must be prepared to be a caregiver and teacher of young children. The successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Is a Christ follower and have a personal commitment to Jesus Christ as his/her Lord and Savior
- Available to work Wednesday mornings, and/or Monday nights
- Be a responsible, sensitive, and mature individual who can relate well to both children and adults
Responsibilities for this position will include:
- Caring for and supervising a group of 8-16 young children
- Following all safety policies and procedures of LH Kids
- Implementing the provided curriculum and daily activities as directed by the supervisor
- Building relationships with the children in their care and building a rapport with parents
- Treating each child with dignity and respect
- Being responsible for the arrangement, appearance, and teaching environment of the classroom
- Carrying out program responsibilities, such as group time, center time, playtime, and snack time
- Being responsible for cleaning toys and classrooms according to our policies
- Participating in annual training and attending quarterly staff meetings
- Maintaining good attendance and punctuality