3031 Long Hollow Pike
Hendersonville, TN 37075
9:00 and 11:00am, 4:30 and 6:30pm
1200 Hartsville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
8:00, 9:15, 10:30, and 11:45am
1601 Martin Street
Nashville, TN 37203
9:00 and 10:30am
719 Gallatin Rd South
Madison TN 37115
9:00 and 10:30am
Robertson Co. YMCA
3332 Tom Austin Highway
Springfield, TN 37172
9:00 and 10:30am
You can find a current list of job openings at Long Hollow below. Please click “Apply Now!” and fill out the form to express your interest. If you have any questions about employment opportunities at Long Hollow, please contact our HR Specialist Sherry Dorris at email@example.com.
Children’s Ministry Assistant
This position supports all ministry efforts and administrative duties associated with the Children’s Ministry on all campuses.
- Is a Christ-follower with a personal commitment to Jesus Christ as his or her Lord and Savior.
- Is a team player and is driven to serve others.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, is humble, gentle, dignified, and respectful of others.
- Is hard working, teachable, fun loving, dedicated and loyal.
- Possesses and applies basic knowledge of MAC applications, as well as, but not limited to, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to react appropriately under pressure, apply good judgment, use sound decision-making & problem-solving skills in a deadline-driven environment.
- Possesses strong organizational skills, with the ability to adapt to changing priorities and meet expected deadlines.
- Can prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously with an orientation toward accomplishment.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and orally) with various individuals throughout the church.
- Ability to handle confidential matters discreetly and efficiently.
- Flexible in work schedule; i.e. camps, VBS, and weekend events. This position is required to work evening Services on Hendersonville Campus.
- Plan, organize and execute large events.
- Ability to organize event task lists and ability to delegate tasks to others.
- Able to connect quickly with people and communicate your passion to inspire and inform possible LHKidz volunteers.
- Passionate about valuing and caring for volunteers who are currently serving in LHKidz.
- Grasps the understanding that they will be seen as a ministry leader in all LHKidz related activities and function as so in interactions with parents, volunteers, and kids.
Youth Worship Leader
The individual filling this full-time position will lead the music and tech teams for Student Ministry services and events.
- Oversee song selection for all services with consideration of pastoral requests.
- Chart out songs according to the Long Hollow standard template.
- Lead necessary rehearsals in a timely fashion.
- Gather and assemble programmed tracks for services.
- Coordinate with audio staff for stage setup and equipment needs.
Visual Design Responsibilities
- Oversee the development, production, and preparation of visual elements for weekly services and events. This includes: sermon slides, videos, graphics, sermon illustrations, and stage layout.
- Oversee the design and printing of student handouts, sign-up forms, and brochures. Refer to Long Hollow design standards as set forth by the Communications department.
- Assist in conceptualizing, scripting, casting, and producing videos with Youth Video Specialist.
- Recruit, coordinate, and schedule all volunteer musician for weekly services and events. Prioritize the use of student volunteers.
- Recruit, coordinate, and schedule volunteers for lighting, graphics, and any additional production support. Partner with Creative staff to maintain quality expectations.
- Develop plans to train students regularly.
- Prepare weekly devotionals to share with volunteers at pre-service production meetings.
- Minister/Manager/Specialist, Tuesdays mornings: large staff meeting with the Leadership.
- Youth Staff, Tuesdays mornings: give a verbal report for creative areas and tasks assigned.
- Wednesday Night Planning, Wednesday mornings: finalize service for that night.
- Creative Planning, Thursday mornings: contribute content to sermons, videos, graphics, and all events.
- Advance the overall vision of the Student Ministry, especially in terms of un-staffed responsibilities: coordinating hotel booking for large events, setting up chairs for a leadership rally, hosting dinner for volunteer workers, attending banquets, etc.
- Oversee the production needs of non-LHBC events that are hosted by Student Ministry.