3031 Long Hollow Pike
Hendersonville, TN 37075
8:00, 9:30, and 11:00am
1200 Hartsville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
8:15, 9:30, 10:45, and 12:00pm
You can find a current list of job openings at Long Hollow below. Please click “Apply Now” and fill out the form to express your interest. If you have any questions about employment opportunities at Long Hollow, please contact Janet Chambers at email@example.com.
Check back often for more job opportunities.
Communication Design Specialist
Are you passionate about effective branding? Do you have a drive for creative excellence and an obsessive attention to detail? You might be our next Communication Design Specialist!
As a full-time member of Long Hollow’s Communication Team, you’ll put your design skills in action in a role within our design division. As part of our team, you’ll help various ministry teams design communication pieces, develop themes and art for events and teaching series, and contribute to creative projects and campaigns throughout the year.
- Develop assets to assist in proclaiming the Gospel during weekend services.
- Design assets for ministry teams, including artwork for teaching series, flyers, and booklets.
- Regularly develop assets for social media such as Instagram images, visual promotions for events, and more.
- Assist in publication design for promotional booklets, guides, and other print projects.
- Assist with design elements and strategy for branding physical spaces and campuses.
- Help protect the Long Hollow brand and church branding strategy across various mediums.
Required Traits and Skills:
- A vibrant relationship with Christ and desire to reach the world with the hope of the Gospel.
- An eye for detail.
- A passion for design.
- A desire to try new things.
- An openness to constructive criticism.
- A working understanding of modern communication mediums.
- The ability to manage your time well and work creatively under (sometimes tough) deadlines.
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Cloud apps (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
- Comfortable with Macs and MacOS.
- Proficiency with photography and photo editing is a plus.
The Communication Design Specialist reports to the Communication Manager. This is a full time, non-exempt position, with benefits that include medical insurance, vacation, and holidays.
LH Kids Childcare Workers
We are accepting applications for paid childcare workers; the persons selected for this position must be prepared to be a caregiver and teacher of young children. The successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Is a Christ follower and has a personal commitment to Jesus Christ as his/her Lord and Savior
- Available to work Wednesday mornings, and/or Monday nights
- Be a responsible, sensitive, and mature individual who can relate well to both children and adults
Responsibilities for this position will include:
- Caring for and supervising a group of 8-16 young children
- Following all safety policies and procedures of LH Kids
- Implementing the provided curriculum and daily activities as directed by the supervisor
- Building relationships with the children in their care and building a rapport with parents
- Treating each child with dignity and respect
- Being responsible for the arrangement, appearance, and teaching environment of the classroom
- Carrying out program responsibilities, such as group time, center time, playtime, and snack time
- Being responsible for cleaning toys and classrooms according to our policies
- Participating in annual training and attending quarterly staff meetings
- Maintaining good attendance and punctuality