3031 Long Hollow Pike
Hendersonville, TN 37075
8:00, 9:30, and 11:00am
1200 Hartsville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
8:15, 9:45, and 11:15 a.m.
You can find a current list of job openings at Long Hollow below. Please click “Apply Now” and fill out the form to express your interest. If you have any questions about employment opportunities at Long Hollow, please contact Janet Chambers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check back often for more job opportunities.
Guest Services Coordinator
The Guest Services Coordinator will oversee the Hendersonville Guest Services
Team and assimilating new volunteers. This person is responsible for providing a
great experience for every guest who comes to Long Hollow, whether on a Sunday
morning or during other special events. This is a part-time, non-exempt position
(20-25 hours/week, Sundays are required).
- Is a Christ-follower with a personal commitment to Jesus Christ as his or her Lord and Savior.
- Is a team player and is driven to serve others.
- Two or more years of experience in working closely with and leading volunteers.
- Ability to react appropriately under pressure, apply good judgment, use sound decision-making & problem-solving skills in a deadline-driven environment.
- Possesses strong organizational skills, with the ability to adapt to changing priorities and meet expected deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and orally) with various individuals throughout the church, with an emphasis on direct guest and volunteer interaction, and leading teams.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
LH Kids Childcare Workers
We are accepting applications for paid childcare workers; the persons selected for this position must be prepared to be a caregiver and teacher of young children. The successful candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Is a Christ follower and has a personal commitment to Jesus Christ as his/her Lord and Savior
- Available to work Wednesday mornings, and/or Monday nights
- Be a responsible, sensitive, and mature individual who can relate well to both children and adults
Responsibilities for this position will include:
- Caring for and supervising a group of 8-16 young children
- Following all safety policies and procedures of LH Kids
- Implementing the provided curriculum and daily activities as directed by the supervisor
- Building relationships with the children in their care and building a rapport with parents
- Treating each child with dignity and respect
- Being responsible for the arrangement, appearance, and teaching environment of the classroom
- Carrying out program responsibilities, such as group time, center time, playtime, and snack time
- Being responsible for cleaning toys and classrooms according to our policies
- Participating in annual training and attending quarterly staff meetings
- Maintaining good attendance and punctuality