3031 Long Hollow Pike
Hendersonville, TN 37075
8:00, 9:30, and 11:15am
1200 Hartsville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
8:15, 9:30, 10:45, and 12:00pm
Making Peace with Your Past
- August 14 - November 6, 2017
- Who: Adults
- Where: Hendersonville Campus Room 223
- When: 6:30 to 8 p.m.
- Campus: Hendersonville
- Cost: $15 for workbook
Help for Adult Children of Dysfunctional Families
When you were a child, did someone in your family have emotional needs so strong that they disrupted the development of healthy relationships? Have you uncovered the feelings that were buried years ago and experienced God’s healing and forgiveness?
Making Peace with Your Past is a 12-week study that offers practical, biblically based guidance to lead you and other adults to identify, understand, and come to terms with the feelings and problems of growing up in a dysfunctional family. This study will help you:
- identify ways your past affects you today
- understand that other adults have had similar problems and feelings
- unearth your buried feelings from the past and experience healing
- overcome spiritual and emotional barriers to making peace with yourself and with your past
- experience an atmosphere of trust, honesty, and unconditional love in a small group
- develop a sense of hope and healing
Making Peace will meet this fall on Monday nights beginning August 14 at our Hendersonville Campus. The study will be led by Roger DeWilde, MA Counseling, Temp LPC. The participant workbook is $15 and available in class.
Registration not necessary. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.